answer the 5 questions about lynn white s revolutionary article quot the historical roots of our ecological crisis quot as short answers 3 or 4 sentences
1. From White’s article list a few examples where humans have changed their environment?
2. According to White what is the greatest event in human history since the invention of agriculture?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. According to White what was the greatest psychic revolution in the history of our culture and what are the implications of that revolution?
4. What is animism and how does Christianity’s defeat of it result in an ecological crisis?
5. White’s concluding remark is “Hence we shall continue to have a worsening ecological crisis until we reject the Christian axiom that nature has no reason for existence save to serve man [sic].” Do you feel White is correct in his conclusion? Why?