In 175-200 words –
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Briefly define what is meant by a “narrative” as defined by our reading this week.
- Identify a group of people about whom a limiting narrative or “single story” is told by (believed by) our culture.
- For example, those with disabilities, veterans, migrants, women, men, LGBTQ+ individuals, those who espouse gun control or freedom or who share particular views of the environment, Democrats, Republicans, millennials, Muslims, those who wear a hijab, or those with drug addictions, cognitive difference, mental illness or those who are homeless.
- Explain a “single story” or false narrative we tell/believe about this group.
- Explain how we should re-think our narrative about this group. What should we know?
- Explain what interests you about this group and why you might like to research more about this for Essay Two.
- Identify two techniques you learned this week or want to work on related to embedding quoted, paraphrased, or summarized source text into your essays.
- Explain these techniques.
- Share your method for insuring you’re able to accurately demonstrate these skills in your essays.
- Identify two ideas from each of the following that demonstrate what you’ve learned from them, appreciated, or have questions about:
- They Say/I Say, Introduction
- They Say/I Say, Chapter One