As the pace of change in the world increases, there is discussion among people about whether long-held ideas of ethical/unethical and right/wrong still hold true. In this position paper, you will argue your agreement or disagreement with the proposition Ethical=Right, Unethical=Wrong.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that explains the arguments for and against the proposition Ethical=Right, Unethical=Wrong. Include the following in your paper:
- A discussion in support of the proposition.
- A discussion in opposition to the proposition.
- A research-based statement of and rationale for your position.