To be able to work on this assignment, you will need a functional version of the BankAccount, SavingsAccount and Customer class (which is in zip file). This assignment will require you to modify BankAccount and SavingsAccount.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Update BankAccount to
- Make BankAccount an abstract class.
- Add abstract method getMonthlyFeesAndInterest with return type double and access protected.
- Add method monthEndUpdate which doesnâ€™t return anything but calls getMonthlyFeesAndInterest and updates the balance by the amount returned.(If the amount returned is negative, the balance is reduced, when the amount returned is positive the balance is increased.)It is possible that the account has a negative balance after this method is called.
Update SavingsAccount to
- Remove the method depositMonthlyInterest
- Override the getMonthlyFeesAndInterest method such that it returns the monthly interest.(Same computation as depositMonthlyInterest did, but the account balance is not changed.)
A JUnit test is provided for SavingsAccount (5 tests) and BankAccount (5 tests).Most of the tests for methods from previous assignments are removed for this individual assignment.
Run JUnit test!! to check the work.
Use JUnit Test to test the code. (When it’s run, it should say that there are no errors/failures)
- Create a new folder.
- Put junit-4.12.jar and hamcrest-core-1.3.jar in this folder (available below).
- Copy the test code with possible supporting files in this same folder.
- Create the file with code as required.
- Compile your code and the test code using the command javac -cp .;junit-4.12.jar:hamcrest-core-1.3.jar *.java
- Run the test using the command “java -cp .;junit-4.12.jar:hamcrest-core-1.3.jar org.junit.runner.JUnitCore BankAccountIA6Test” and “java -cp .;junit-4.12.jar:hamcrest-core-1.3.jar org.junit.runner.JUnitCore SavingAccountIA6Test”
if you have more question feel free to leave a message.