https://ivyleagueassignments.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logowhite.png 0 0 Nasty https://ivyleagueassignments.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logowhite.png Nasty2021-08-25 17:13:182021-08-25 17:13:18bipolar 1 case study
bipolar 1 case study
- Identify and correctly code the most comprehensive diagnosis that accounts for the unique client presentation.
- Succinctly and completely justify the diagnosis by linking symptoms with the specific diagnostic criteria they satisfy.
- Create a formal treatment plan with at least 1 long-term goal and 3 short-term goals (Remember, goals need to be SMART: Smart, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely). Remember, with the formal treatment plan to be succinct
- After writing the formal treatment plan, explain the rationale for the evidenced-based treatments and interventions that can alleviate the symptom severity and or treat the client. Make sure that you support your claims with evidence.
- one relevant article and 4 reference.
- Case study is attached so you can read over it.