In this assignment, you will write a Python script to increase the population of each city in the world_x database by 10% (rounded).
First, add a new column to the world_x city table using the following MySQL command:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- ALTER TABLE `world_x`.`city` ADD COLUMN `Population` DOUBLE NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER `Info`;
The existing population data are stored as JSON datatype in the city table in a field named Info. You learned about JSON data types in Module 2. To obtain the population data from the Info column in the city table, run the following MySQL command:
- select info->â€™$.Populationâ€™ from city
Your Python script should do the following:
- Copy the population data from the Info column into the Population column,
- Increase the population by 10% in the Population column, and
- List the population before the increase and the population after it was increased.
Submit your Python script and Python script output as two separate text files included in a zip file. Submit your zip file to the Module 6 folder. Provide a detailed technical report on the steps needed to integrate Python and MySQL. In addition, provide details on how you iterate through a JSON field in a Python script.
MUST HAVE SCREENSHOTS FOR EACH STEP