Commonalities Shared by Juvenile Offenders
To prevent and treat juvenile delinquency, it is crucial to understand commonalities and social characteristics that the majority of juvenile offenders share.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Consider the following when composing your response:
- Which gender is overrepresented when it comes to juvenile delinquency statistics? Are there any trends when it comes to gender and delinquency?
- Which socioeconomic class is overrepresented when it comes to juvenile offenders? What explanations does the research offer as to why this may be?
- Is there a relationship between academic failure and juvenile delinquency?
- From your research thus far, name and describe another common social characteristic shared by juvenile offenders.
Now that you know more about the commonalities and social characteristics that the vast majority of juvenile offenders share:
- What would be at least two recommendations, that would best help prevent juvenile delinquency?