connecting learning final paper
Please see attachment for all the points on the scoring guide
Connecting Your Learning
Competencies Addressed in This Assignment
- Competency 1: Utilize police communication principles in community relations.
- Competency 2: Apply decision-making and leadership skills in a police administration environment.
- Competency 3: Analyze the culture of police organizations from a leadership perspective.
- Competency 4: Implement appropriate human resource management skills.
- Competency 5: Apply ethical behavior to social control concepts.
- Competency 6: Communicate effectively in a variety of formats.
In this assignment, the criteria in your Connect Your Learning Scoring Guide are directly aligned to Competencies 1â€“6 for the course.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Throughout the class, you have analyzed the communication, decision making, and human resource management in modern-day law enforcement environments. Your study of these skills and how they are applied in a policing context highlighted the balance police administrators must strike while delivering the best services to the community they serve and to the internal customers they direct and supervise.
For this assignment, prepare a 5â€“7-page paper (1â€“1.5 pages per competency for Competencies 1 through 5) that focuses on the course competencies and addresses two key areas of learning for each competency. Competency 6 will be showcased through your coverage of Competencies 1â€“5. This paper should showcase your learning proficiency and describe the importance of your learning relative to application in a career context.This assignment should be placed in your ePortfolio for future reference, and to demonstrate your learning connections for future employment purposes.Be sure to review the Connecting Your Learning Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the criteria for this assignment and for the overall course project.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Resources and citations: Format according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length of paper: 5â€“7 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page or the references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
You are required to submit your paper to Turnitin. Once you review your results and make any needed changes, submit your paper for grading.Portfolio Prompt: You are required to save this learning activity to your ePortfolio.Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.