Personal Development Plan
A development plan is a key component of a performance management plan because it guides performance improvement. Create a short-term development plan (1-2 years) and a long-term development plan (3-5 years) for yourself. In your plan, address these items:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Development objectives,
- How skills will be acquired,
- A timeline for acquisition, and
- Standards and measures for accessing improvement.
Keep the following in mind:
- You are writing your own development plan. First, complete an assessment of your professional needs and/or deficiencies and career plans (e.g., complete MBA degree) and then write the plan. Assume you are submitting the development plan to your faculty member, the manager.
- With the exception of a cover page, no citations or references are required for this assignment.
- This should be an honest assessment of your professional needs/deficiencies and career plans.
- It can be written in a paragraph form or it can be bulleted in format with expanded comments.
- 4-5 pages
- APA style