- Describe some of the aspects of successful, self-directed teams and virtual teams.
- Share an example of a team you have worked with and how these aspects were and/or were not present.
- Include one aspect that was not present that you wish had been a characteristic of the team; how would it have changed things?
Please be sure:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- To support your response with credible sources and examples (Encouraged, not required).
- All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced (listed at the end of all responses); paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying in text citations.
To get more value out of DBs:
- Online DBs are similar to face-to-face conversations. Real conversation requires that you give extended responses (a minimal response, an explanation or anecdote, a question of your own).
- Self-edit, know your subject matter, read up, research to see what others are saying, think about what you are going to say, gather your thoughts, make an outline, express concisely.
- To add depth, breadth, credibility, and validity to your submission add research component in your responses, make sure to list, and cite the sources in the text.
- End your submission in a way that it grabs the attention of other students, encouraging collaborative thinking, a multiplicity of viewpoints and perspectives.
- Use Socratic Method (â€œwhat,â€ â€œhow,â€ â€œwhyâ€ questions are open-ended and invite further discussion; â€œcan,â€ â€œare,â€ and â€œdoâ€ questions are closed).
Respond within 25 – 30 lines
McShane, S. L., & Von Glinow, M. A. (2013). Organizational behavior: Emerging knowledge, global reality (6th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill/Irwin.