Module 4 – SLP
During Module 4, your SLP assignment is to develop an annotated outline for chapter 2 – the literature review – of your project draft. This will consist of the headings in the chapter, and a brief description of each paragraph under each heading. This description should include the sources you plan to be using in that paragraph, as well as notes on any further material that you have not yet been able to obtain. It may be that some paragraphs in your outline will not draw on any particular sources; that is okay, as long as you explain the purpose of the paragraph in the context of the chapter as a whole. It may also be the case that you still do not have some sources necessary to describe how they will fit into the review. That is okay as well, as long as you note where you are missing information and present some ideas about how you are going to get it during the next couple of weeks. The aim is to present a full outline of your literature review, prior to actually writing all the paragraphs to be included in the draft.
It may be that you have already prepared some paragraphs to be included during previous parts of this project assignment. If so, those should be included in your outline.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
SLP Assignment Expectations
Length: The written component of this assignment should be 3-4 pages long (double-spaced) without counting the cover page and reference page.
Organization: Subheadings should be used to organize your paper according to the questions.
Grammar and Spelling: While no points are deducted for minor errors, assignments are expected to adhere to standard guidelines of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence syntax. Points may be deducted if grammar and spelling impact clarity. We encourage you to use tools such as grammarly.com and proofread your paper before submission.
As you complete your assignment, make sure you do the following:
- Answer the assignment questions directly.
- Stay focused on the precise assignment questions. Do not go off on tangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general background materials.
- Use evidence from your readings to justify your conclusions.
- Cite at least five credible resources.
- Reference your sources of information with both a bibliography and in-text citations. See the Student Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper, including pages 11-14 on in-text citations. Another resource is the â€œWriting Style Guide,â€ which is found under â€œMy Resourcesâ€ in the TLC Portal.
Your assignment will be graded using the following criteria:
- Assignment-driven Criteria: Student demonstrates mastery covering all key elements of the assignment.
- Critical Thinking/Application to Professional Practice: Student demonstrates mastery conceptualizing the problem, and analyzing information. Conclusions are logically presented and applied to professional practice in an exceptional manner.
- Business Writing and Quality of References: Student demonstrates mastery and proficiency in written communication and use of appropriate and relevant literature at the doctoral level.
- Citing Sources: Student demonstrates mastery applying APA formatting standards to both in-text citations and the reference list.
- Professionalism and Timeliness: Assignments are submitted on time.
Module 4 – Background
Litman, T. (2017) Autonomous Vehicle Implementation Predictions: Implications for Transport Planning. Victoria Transport Policy Institute. Retrieved on October 21, 2017, from http://leempo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/M09.p…
King, A. A. & Baatartogtokh, B. (2015) How Useful Is the Theory of Disruptive Innovation? MIT Sloan Management Review. Fall. Retrieved October 21, 2017, from https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/60e8/86aed65be4c6…
Allen, M. (2015) Disruptive Innovation and the Impact of Fully Autonomous Vehicles on the Auto Insurance Industry. Kalamazoo College. Retrieved October 21, 2017, from https://cache.kzoo.edu/bitstream/handle/10920/3040…
Nagy, D., Schuessler, J. & Dubinsky, A. (2015) Defining and identifying disruptive innovations. Industrial Marketing Management. Retrieved October 21, 2017, from https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Joseph_Schues…