Creative Research Proposal (due 3/14):
- At the start of your proposal, explain what your final Creative Research topic is (you can’t change the topic. You should choose something you are really interested in so that you can develop your research over the time period needed). Then write one (or possibly two or three) Critical Questions on your chosen topic.
- Write a paragraph explaining what draws you to the topic. What makes you curious? What do you love about this topic? What might you expect to find out? What do you know about your topic? What would you like to know? As you plan your project, consider how your questions will require you to participate in critical thinking–analysis, synthesis, evaluation.
- Report on what you have read so far, both traditional and online. You can include reading that you’ve done in the past.
- Report on what you plan to do–who you might interview, what you might observe, what you might do for participation, what you might create.
- Tip: Start making a works cited right now and develop a system to keep track of which source you found what information from.
- Questions or concerns? Include these in your proposal.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The weather report is a weekly journal on weeks that are not too packed already. I call it the weather report because things can change, like the weather can. Write for 10 minutes in response to the question, what is going well, or not so well? Or, you can write about what topic or topics you are now considering for essay 3, the research paper, or in response to this week’s readings on The Omnivore’s Dilemma. You already wrote about the research paper at the beginning of the semester, but your ideas may have evolved since then. The weather report journal will be graded on the basis of having done it.