Assignment 2: Your Research Paper’s Annotated Bibliography
Revisit the topic that you listed in your research proposal from Module 1, and do some research. If you have some trouble, you may need to narrow it a bit to find appropriate academic source material. Your selected topic will be the topic for your final paper in this class.
For this assignment, you need to complete an annotated bibliography of the sources you are finding for your research paper. As you continue to work on your project, add to your list, so that when you are ready for your final draft you can remove the unused citations and all annotations. After these things are removed, and your page is re-titled â€œReferences,â€ it will be ready to submit as part of the final paper. Here are the things you should look for in a good annotated bibliography:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- You use at least three university-level resources that are authoritative, correct, unbiased, current, and coherent.
- Your title is â€œReferences,â€ not â€œBibliography.â€ Your authors are listed in alphabetical order, and there is a short explanation after every citation.
- Your citations are APA formatted (with hanging indent) and each needed block of annotation text is in the appropriate order.
- The work is formatted in 12 point, Times New Roman font, with one inch margins all around.
- You offer a description of the sourceâ€™s usefulness: statistics, clever quote, graph, table, fact, or other relevant information. If a source is not useful, you note that it is not going to be used in your paper.
THIS IS MY TOPIC FROM MODULE 1.
Even though Bi-Polar is commonly diagnosed in teenagers, teenagers who display similar Bi-Polar symptoms may not fall under the category of having Bi-polar.