- In a well-written paper:
- a. Suppose you work in the U.S. Treasury Department as an anti-terrorist funding expert? What challenges would the Hawala system present to you? What would you need to do in order to track the funds?
- b. Make sure your discussion reflects themes in Chapters 3 through 4 of our textbook.
- The papers must:
- i. The first page of your paper will be a cover sheet correctly formatted according to APA guidelines.
- ii. The second page will include an Abstract.
- iii. This paper will use 1-inch margins, Times New Roman 12-point font, and double spacing.
- iv. The citations for each article MUST be correctly formatted according to APA guidelines. Do NOT use an automated citation manager to perform this function. Do it manually for this assignment and check your formatting against available APA resources.
- a. Excluding the cover page and references, this paper must be at least 2 pages of written text.
- b. Only COMPLETE paragraphs consisting of an introductory sentence, a full explanation of key points supported with properly cited sources, and a concluding sentence may be used.
- c. Only use published articles from academic texts, such as those found at scholar.google.com (not Wikipedia).
- d. The entire paper must be original work. It may not include quotes and at no time should text be copied and pasted.
This paper DOES require an introductory paragraph, explicit thesis statement, concluding paragraph, and references page.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now