Select one of the artifact examples presented in this module. Your post title should indicate which artifact you have selected.
- Seven Wonders of the World
- Anne Frank’s Diary
- Bob Dylan’s song “The Times They Are a-Changin'”
- “Uncle Sam Wants YOU” Poster
In your initial post, answer the following questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What do you think the universal idea it represents is?
- What do you think could be inferred from studying the artifact in terms of the culture and context in which it was created?
- What do you believe was the creator’s intention in creating the artifact?
When responding to your peer’s post, choose a peer who selected a different artifact by looking at the title of the discussion post. Assuming the reasons given by your peer were in fact the creator’s intention, describe how this knowledge changed your view, feelings, or opinion of the culture in which the artifact was created. How do you think the artifact potentially impacted the values of society after it was released to the public? Discuss how your own individual assumptions, beliefs, and values might shape your impression of the artifact.
To complete this assignment, review the Discussion Rubric document.
NOTE TO TUTOR: I have attached a screenshot of the assignment and a PDF of the Rubric. Please Review.