STOA Unit 1/DB 2: 400-600 words.Explain the following concepts and give examples from your work experience:
- Economies of scale and scope
- Transaction costs
- Economic value added (EVA)
- Strategic alliances and real options
- Balanced scorecard and values
- Generic strategies and imitation
- Segmentation and strategic groups
- Vertical integration
- 5 forces and complements
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
STOA Unit 1/DB 3: 400-600words.Most strategists limit their thinking because of the cognitive biases and preconceived traditional ideas based on past experience. People normally tend to predict the future using linear extrapolations of the past. Strategic thinking requires looking at the big picture and identifying patterns of emergent change in complex systems. There is a need to discern the underlying cause and effect of change versus focusing on the symptoms. Focus your discussion on the following:
- How can the concept on nonlinear change be applied to strategic management?
TWO TWO ESSAYS SHOULD BE EXACTLY 400 WORDS EACH WITHOUT REFERENCES