Interpersonal relationships impact every area of our lives. Our ability to relate influences the paths we take. As we conclude this course and prepare for the Final Assignment, your focus is to pull everything we have discussed together. Just as we cannot isolate one aspect of the Lord from another, we cannot separate one aspect of our relationships from another.
Let’s look back to the course student learning outcomes:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify how healthy and unhealthy boundaries are influenced by masks, family of origin, and our relationship with the Lord.
- Apply essential skills in meaningful communication.
- Construct methods to implement conflict resolution.
- Analyze the value of deeper connections when considering the role of chemistry and its impact upon mate selection.
- Compare and contrast personal needs, values, and beliefs and how they are impacted by family of origin.
- Integrate a deeper relationship with others by deepening oneâ€™s relationship with God.
Using resources from two academic journal articles, the text, class readings, Scripture, and personal experience, write a paper discussing what you have discovered about interpersonal relationships.
- Evaluate the steps you took to analyze your relationships and to recognize the impact of your family of origin; include some of your findings. Show your findings of how to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy relationships.
- Discuss practical ways you will use what you learned about communication to impact current and future relationships.
- Describe how your relationship with the Lord impacts all other relationships and the steps you can take to improve upon that relationship.
- Share how you will use your biblical worldview and understanding of God’s commands to treat one another and to grow in your interpersonal relationships.
Your paper must be:
- 4 – 5 pages in length (not including the cover page and reference page).
- Written in Word using APA format. (Make use of the APA assignment template (Word) â€“ it is also found in the Student Resources tab.) It should include the following:
- A cover page.
- Assignment written in Times New Roman font (size 12), double spaced.
- In-text citations to support main points.
- A reference page with full APA references for each in-text citation used for support.
- Note: The Concise Rules of APA Style and the APA Style Blog are helpful resources for APA requirements.
- Supported by a minimum of two scholarly sources in addition to your textbook and course resources. The CCU library is one place for locating these resources:
- Finding academic sources: https://youtu.be/vxcIyXbzZJw
- Finding articles in the CCU library: https://youtu.be/ZzzB7TsxiU8
- Use the Psychology: Subject Guide provided by the library to help pinpoint databases and e-texts.
- Use the â€œChat with a Librarianâ€ and â€œBook a Librarianâ€ services from the CCU library for research assistance.
- Supported by Scripture. The Bible does not need to be included in the reference page because it is considered a classical work. Note the Bible references and version of the Bible used as in-text citations. Example: (Psalm 100:1-2, NIV)