Brief Literature Review
To conduct a literature review, researchers locate relevant articles and review them. Researchers also write abstracts of the article, which is a brief review of the literature. It is typically in a short paragraph, summarizing the major elements of the article. This brief literature review helps researchers write the final literature review.
In this assignment, you will write a brief review of literature (minimum 3â€“4 pages) based on your work done in Weeks 2 and 3.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The brief literature review should include the following elements:
- The problem being addressed
- The central purpose or focus of research
- Information about the research approach
- Review of key results related to your research topic
- Whether the twelve articles are clearly reports of a research study, as opposed to essays, opinions, papers, typologies, or synthesis of past researches
Include the reference list in your brief literature review and submit it to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.