To prepare for this Assignment, identify a research topic for your Final Paper. Choose from any of the following:
- An idea from the general topics in Week 2, 4, or 6
- The topic of your own Doctoral Study (if it concerns multicultural management)
- The topic of your own Presentation
- Gaps in the literature identified by you or your colleagues during the Discussions in Weeks 2, 4, or 6
- A topic from any of the readings from Weeks 2, 4, or 6
An 8- to 12-page evaluation (excluding title page and References section) of your research on multicultural management. In your evaluation, be sure to address the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Analysis of the Field
- What is your analysis of the state of the field of multicultural management? Describe important issues or current dilemmas in the field.
- State and provide background information for your research topic.
- What are the current theories and areas of debate for your topic?
- Are there particular industries or technologies that will be impacted by your topic? If this impact is positive, how can it be maximized, and if negative, how can this impact be mitigated?
As a global change agent, consider the future directions of multicultural management to address the following:
- Indicate specific areas of further research in this topic that would prove beneficial.
- What potential impact might the topic that you have chosen have on the overall state of the field and the future directions of multicultural management research in the next 3â€“5 years?
- What processes and strategies would you recommend that leaders in organizations employ to institute effective multicultural programs?
Use the APA Course Paper Template, Your paper should include the following headings: Analysis of the Field, Research Topic, and Future Directions. Please Note: For each page of your paper, you must include a minimum of two APA-formatted scholarly citations.