TOPIC: Effects of Servant Leadership in Education
Consider a potential qualitative research problem you might choose for your Signature Assignment involving a fictitious research proposal. This topic can be one you have examined in previous courses or one you have recently become interested in exploring further for your capstone project or dissertation research study.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Consider the general problems or issues currently existing within your professional area of interest in education. Remember at the graduate-level, a problem from practice must also be situated within the peer-reviewed scholarly literature. As you continue to explore and learn more about your identified problems or issues of research interest, you will be able to more naturally narrow your research topic to one you will truly find interest and inspiration to research.
Once you have identified a fairly broad yet well supported research problem, determine the three best peer-reviewed qualitative research articles using the Northcentral Library involving the noted problem. (Note: Ensure the articles incorporated a qualitative research design and not a meta-analysis or critical review of previously conducted qualitative research findings.)
For each article, discuss the following elements:
- Identify the research problem of inquiry.
- Explain the purpose or intent of the research.
- Summarize the research questions(s) or areas of inquiry.
- Identify the specific qualitative design utilized.
- Describe the sample/participants and target population.
- Summarize how the ethical treatment of the human subjects was ensured.
- Explain the qualitative data collection method.
- Explain the qualitative data analysis method.
- Explain how researcher bias was reduced and objectivity and trustworthiness in the results were reinforced within the qualitative research framework.
- Describe how the researcher(s) ensured trustworthiness of the data gathered as aligned with the qualitative paradigm.
- Briefly reflect on the overall strengths and weaknesses of the reviewed qualitative research.
Support your assignment with the three articles reviewed, and other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5 pages, not including title and reference pages
Michelle Striepe, & Oâ€™Donoghue, T. (2014). Servant Leadership in a Catholic School: A Study in the Western Australian Context. Education Research and Perspectives, 41(1), 130â€“153. Retrieved from http://proxy1.ncu.edu/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=eric&AN=EJ1031289&site=eds-live
Russell, E. J. (2014). Servant Leadership Theory and the Emergency Services Student. Journal of Instructional Research, 3, 64â€“72. Retrieved from http://proxy1.ncu.edu/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=eric&AN=EJ1127642&site=eds-live
Terosky, A. L., & Reitano, M. C. (2016). Putting Followers First. Journal of School Leadership, 26(2), 192. Retrieved from http://proxy1.ncu.edu/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=edb&AN=115713595&site=eds-live