I have most completed just have to review and edit and maybe add to make better where you see fit
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Submit your final research paper to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned. It should include a cover page, abstract, intro/lit review, method section, results (simply report what statistics you propose to use), discussion section, and reference page. Please use the following information to help you with each section:
- Cover page: Pay attention to APA style and refer to the example in your textbook.
- Abstract: Is written on its own page and is a very brief summary of your study. Think in terms of one sentence stating your research question, one or two sentences regarding background and what we already know about it, one or two sentences regarding your methodology (e.g., how many participants were used and how were your variables assessed), and one or two sentences about your findings.
- Intro/lit review: incorporate the feedback and make revisions to the introduction and literature review submitted in Week 4.
- Method section: incorporate the feedback and make revisions to the Method section submitted in Week 4.
- Results section: in one paragraph, state what statistical test would have been used and why it was chosen.
- Discussion section: broken down into the following paragraphs:
- paragraph 1: statement of your results/findings (or what you imagine might be your results).
- paragraph 2: what might have affected those results (i.e., threats to internal and external validity). Include flaws in your design and confounding variables.
- paragraph 3: implications for your findings including the significance and impact on the field as well as future research directions.
- Reference page: Pay attention to APA style and refer to the example in your textbook.