first find a stakeholder organisation website about cyber security
then: (1) to interpret your observations by explaining and evaluating how the stakeholder organization uses the website elements and techniques such as media (images, videos, infographics, photographs, graphics, etc.), text, color, organization of content and pages, links and supporting evidence, etc.)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(2) to analyze how well these website elements and techniques accomplish this objective. To narrow the focus of your 1,000 â€“ 1,200-word intermediate essay, you will choose 4-6 elements and/or techniques that are complex enough to spend an entire essay analyzing.
In your analysis, you will identify the stakeholderâ€™s desired purpose and website choices (elements and techniques), consider the stakeholderâ€™s possible intentions in making these choices, and provide explanations and evidence to support your evaluation of the stakeholderâ€™s effectiveness in using these website elements and techniques to move its intended audience toward its desired purpose and goal.
The following steps will help you to further develop your Part 2 Intermediate Draft:
- Begin with a creative title that reflects your analysis of the stakeholderâ€™s website.
- Your introduction should identify the stakeholder organization that addresses the selected topic youâ€™ve been exploring, the stakeholderâ€™s intended audience, desired purpose (e.g., to inform, persuade, entertain, take a specific action, or a combination of purposes), and goals (e.g., interests, mission, and/or message), the 4-6 elements and techniques you will include in your analysis, and your thesis: the one or two sentences that evaluate the stakeholderâ€™s effectiveness in using the website elements and techniques to move its intended audience toward its desired purpose and goal.
- Organize the body of your analysis into key elements and techniques. Introduce each key element and technique with a topic sentence that explains and evaluates how well the stakeholder organization uses the element/technique toward its desired purpose and goal. Describe the element/technique, and consider the stakeholderâ€™s possible intention in using this element/technique. Follow each topic sentence with supporting evidence from the website to support your claim. Should you determine a stakeholderâ€™s use of a website element/technique does not effectively move its intended audience toward its desired purpose and goal, suggest the ways in which this stakeholderâ€™s choice might have been more effective. Additionally, integrate appropriate evidence from your 2 sources as it applies.
- Be sure to use clear transitions as you introduce key elements and techniques.
- Provide source citations according to the required guidelines.
- Write a conclusion to your analysis that highlights your main points, including the thesis and major claims from the body paragraphs. You should end your conclusion with realistic forward thinking ideas about how your analysis of the stakeholderâ€™s website might demonstrate any possibilities for future research/action.