I have a Supplemental Reader Assignment for my history class. The book named “The Jungle 1906” by Upton Sinclair; and answer these questions in 4-6 complete questions:
– What are the key questions or dilemmas that the author is addressing?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
– The methods used to answer the key questions are? In other words, the authorâ€™s conclusions are based on what type of research and/or data? The author supports his/her assertions with what evidence/examples? Are the examples effective? Why? Why not?
– In your opinion, the most important information in this book is what?
– What is the main assumption underlying the authorâ€™s thinking?
– Please list the three most important passages from the book? Make sure to cite page numbers. If using en Ebook, please state this.
You must support with adequate detail why you feel each passage is important.
How has Sinclair challenged your beliefs on this subject ______?
(Did he/she create any discomfort for you? Why? You may use the first person â€œIâ€ to answer this question)
Please respond with a minimum of 4-6 complete sentences. You must include specific, supporting details.