Utilizing the concepts from the chapters from this week, post a message identifying and discussing a liability issue or ethical issue you have witnessed or may arise in business. What concerns may arise for the business? What are the legal ramifications of the issue? What if an employee acts in a manner that may raise liability or ethical concerns? How would you handle the issue or try to deter the issue from happening?
Cite a minimum of two (2) scholarly peer reviewed sources (beyond your textbook or the Bible) applying APA guidelines (250-450 word count range).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Liuzzo, A. L., & Hughes, R. C. (2019). Essentials of Business Law (10th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw Hill Education:
- Chapter 2, Ethics and the Law;
- Chapter 3, Criminal Law;
- Chapter 4, Tort Law;
- Chapter 34, Products Liability;
- Chapter 35, Professionals’ Liability;
- Chapter 37, Business and the Environment; and
- Romans 7:7-25 (Law and Sin).