In this assignment, you will begin to create your own formal website plan by defining the websiteâ€™s goals and objectives, writing a formal purpose statement, and creating a target audience profile and needs assessment. You will also plan its general content and structure.
- Determine your websiteâ€™s goals and objectives and draft the websiteâ€™s purpose statement.
- Identify your websiteâ€™s target audience(s) and determine the wants, needs, and likely expectations that your websiteâ€™s design and content should satisfy for that audience.
- Identify the pages you initially plan to include at your website.
- Add to your website plan a list of value-added content that will help achieve your websiteâ€™s purpose and satisfy target audience needs. Identify possible sources for the content, keeping in mind the copyright issues discussed in Chapter 2.
- Determine which of the three website structuresâ€”linear/tutorial, webbed, or hierarchical (or a combination of structures)â€”will best meet your websiteâ€™s purpose. Use a text outline, manually draw the structure, or use software to illustrate your websiteâ€™s structure as part of your design plan.
The paper must follow the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing), and contain a title page, five scholarly references, 4 pages of content, and a reference page. In addition, the paper will be submitted through the SafeAssign originality-checking tool.
Save your time - order a paper!
Note: I’ve attached a zip file that includes a word file. It explains everything about what my website will be.