– please compare “violent” and “nonviolent” human rights movements”.
– Please write a 750 word (minimum) essay in which you use the table comparing “exclusive/violent” and
“inclusive/nonviolent” social movements in order to analyze Booker T. Washington’s Gradual Accommodation
– Be sure to address every row in the table.detailed examples from Booker T Washigton’s movement in order to support your arguments and a movement may match one set of criteria in a row (e.g.: criteria for a “violent” movement), and a different set of criteria in another row (e.g.: criteria for a “nonviolent” movement). In fact, you may decide that the movement does not adequately match either set of criteria.
– There is no one correct answer for this assignment.What is necessary is that you support your answers in a convincing and detailed manner using specific examples from Washington’s life and movement. This is true even if you decide that
neither set of criteria in a particular row adequately describes Washington’s “Gradual Accommodation'” movement.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
– In your answer, you may draw on information from the film (Bill Moyers: A Walk Through the 20″ Century: the Second American Revolution, Part One), the Harlan reading on “Booker T. Washington and the Politics of Accommodation”should also help in order to fill in the details.
– 750 words.
– include a word count.
– Please double-space.
– No citation is necessary, unless you use sources other than course readings, films and lecture.